Monday, September 20, 2010

This is the end




My favorite bar, my second home... my sanctuary.

From today Mosebacke Etablissement in Stockholm only have 6 more days to live.
After that the governmentally owned Swedish National Touring Theatre take over the business.
I have to let you know that we didn't have a chance to stay because of their mob-like tactics.

I started working there as a sound engineer 10 years ago, I've played there with several bands (including Deathstars), I managed a rock club called "Rabbit Fighter" in that venue for 7 years and some of my best memories are from there because of the staff, music and special vibe.

I know everything has it's time but it'll be with a heavy heart we walk out of there early Monday morning.
This last week will be maxed with secret live shows and great prices in the bar. I think I should bring my sleeping bag up there.

6 comments:

Fröken Anna said...

Stockholm sörjer!
Jag vill passa på att tacka för allt bra under alla år. Conrad är en unik människa i scenvärlden - så mycket kunskap, så mycket värme och en så stor vilja att göra något bra! Ingen - INGEN kan fylla hans skor.
/Anna

Anonymous said...

Don't worry dude when somethings ends, something new starts so let's rock with the next show!
Atte: Caesar from Mexico.

P said...

Sometimes it's hard to let go of something that has been with you for such a long time. But you will always have the good memories and nobody can take those away. Thanks for the great pics.

Psychobunny said...

Grrrr, that was supposed to read Psychobunny not just P... *grumps* Today everything even remotely computer related seems to hate me, even my Android cell phone.

Barbi said...

Doesnt sound good at all, oh well, time to give it a decent Goodbye then at least. that place must have loved you too :)

Unknown said...

That is a bummer.