Monday, June 30, 2008

Graspop & Noc Plna Hvězd

On Wednesday I managed to squeeze in 2 hours at the gym before going home in a hurry, pick up all the gear, pick up Whip and go to the rehearsal room to find out that everybody was late as usual.
Practice went fine so me, Bone and Cat went for a couple of cold ones (glasses) at Mosebacke. For once we didn't have that many and got home before 11 PM.

On Thursday after practice and work I met up with Whip for some cold ones (pitchers).
Got home and did the rest of the packing, burned my hand on some thai food and passed out.

Cat and Bone who slept over at my house struggled with waking me up on Friday, no wonder... it was 4:30 AM. Took a cab to Arlanda and passed out on the plane.

On Brussels airport we met up with our fellow crew David & SAS, got into a minivan who took us to the Graspop festival area. We were on at 4:30 PM so we had a couple of hours in the sun before make-up and entering the stage. After the show I managed to see Testament, Morbid Angel, Whitesnake and Judas Priest. 
We got back to the hotel around 2:00 AM but our shuttle was gonna pick us up at 4:00 AM so I decided not to sleep before entering the van. 
I managed to find every opportunity to sleep in the van, on the airport floor, on the plane, in the van and finally at the hotel when we reached Trinec (CZ). 

Well at the Noc Plna Hvězd Festival we found out that one of our favorite bands "Crystal Viper" were playing.
At 2:00 AM the van came to pick us up for yet another 5 hour drive to the airport.

Got to Mosebacke at 12:30 to do some work and then home for a 3 hour powernap.
My summary of this weekend is NOT ENOUGH SLEEP!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So ja gissar att de verkar va sant, Bone har klippt sig xD